Friday, September 23, 2011

A-Z

a. age: 24
b. bed: queen, just spun the mattress so it feels brand new 
c. chore that you hate: cleaning out the fridge..all that stuff that went bad.
d. dogs: @ my parents, scout, mira, and the newest lil guy tucker
e. essential start to your day: used to be coffee, but now a workout
f. favorite color: blush pink, but it depends on my mood, i love so many colors
g. gold or silver: it depends...gold right now
h. height: Five feet Two inches.
i. instruments you play: just borrowed my sister's guitar to start learning.
j. job title: Assistant Optional Gymnastics Coach, I coach beam mostly..
k. kids: none yet, hopefully one day, but let's start with a boyfriend.
l. live: Sherman Oaks, CA ...been here a year, the valley and north LA is still very new to me as I grew up in North Orange County and went to school in Boise, ID.
m. mother's name: Kim
n. nicknames: Tay, college people only=TayJay, very few people=taytay
o. overnight hospital stays: none recently... last time I can think of is ankle surgery when I was 13
p. pet peeves: i like the roll of toilet paper coming over not under! i fix it so its over
q. quote from a movie: "Do not look at the world though your head; look at it through your heart." -Eat, Pray, Love so many good quotes from this movie! 
r. right or left handed: righty.
s. siblings: 2 younger sisters Kara and Cami
t. time you wake up: it depends on what time I go to bed, but between 7:40-9am every morning. I feel like I lose valuable time when I sleep in.
u. underwear: i wear them...victorias secret mostly...
v. vegetable you hate: hmmm, i love veggies, but i got through phases of not liking something if i eat to much of it
w. what makes you run late: being lazy...doddling
x. xrays you've had: teeth, ankle (multiple times), elbow, neck
y. yummy food that you make: I LOVE to cook and bake when I have the money to buy all the ingredients.  Recently I cooked apricot crusted pork chops and baked from scratch banana bread.  I make a good chicken salad thanks to my friend Ruthie.
z. zoo animal: giraffe for sure

saw this on "Peanut & Me" and had to post it as well!



1 comment:

  1. we share the EXACT SAME pet peeve. lol
    I HATE when it's under ahahah

    ReplyDelete