Thursday, September 15, 2011

Black Bomber Jacket

I've been wanting a black leather jacket for the last 5 years!
Today I finally got one at Target of all places!
This is a staple I was actually prepared to spend some money on and by chance came across a really comfortable one at Target, yay! I always borrow my sisters when I'm home and now I finally have a jacket for fall/winter.

I love Target, I could by so much stuff I don't need.  I think it's because it is where I went with my mom all the time while growing up and home/house stuff is all so pretty to me.

It's funny to be in this stage of life, while I have some friends that are married and having babies or living with their boyfriends.  I am still just dating and having fun and figuring everything out.  My daily schedule right now revolves around me and it's so crazy for me to think I could handle what my friends and cousin Aly is going through right now.

Anyways, it puts it all into perspective of just how quickly life changes!
<3 T
ps-im about to watch the finale of season 8 friends where Rachel has her baby so yes I had baby on the brain from that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment