Monday, September 5, 2011

Year 25.

I turned 24 back in June which means that I am currently living in year 25, I AM 24 but this year is my 25th year on earth. understand?

anyways. 2 months down and I've already accomplished some of the goals on my list I created a couple years ago of "things to do before i turn 25".  this year i want to really stick to what i say i'm going to do. not just stick to it, but do it all out, 110%, give it my best shot ya know.

labor day weekend means the end of summer to me...between memorial and labor day weekends all i have done is eat, drink, and be very merry. therefor all of the hard work i did to get in the awesome shape i was in back in may, kinda got blown. so im starting over, REALLY sticking to it and committing to healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle. not only for my weight (the 4-5 pounds of junk) but for future health benefits.  So I am restarting my 6 day a week Tracy Anderson Method for workout & every day Trader Joe's yummy health food diet.

With my boss's birthday weekend coming up, I'm letting it be a reward if I can work hard the rest of the week. But after that no extra beers or drinks for me for awhile. water or sugar free redbull please.

<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment