Saturday, September 10, 2011

9.10.11

Happy Saturday,
     Tonight I'm going to a karaoke bar to celebrate my boss/good friend's birthday! Last year she went big for her 40th and I partied hard as it was one of my first LA adventures and was at the Roosevelt pool.  This year I'm ready to have some fun again and hopefully sing some karaoke yeah!

Been singing a lot in the shower, in the car, pretty much everywhere...the writing juices are starting to flow.
But currently on my playlist is:

Adele-Someone Like You, ever since her MTV movie award performance I am in LOVE with this song.
Lady Antebellum-Wanted You More, there new album comes out soon, psyched!
Matt NathansonMat Kearney's new albums :)
Gwen Stefani-takin me back to Love Angel Music Baby since TaySwift covered her at her concert
Jason Reeves-The Lovesick
Lady Gaga-You & I-instant classic
Colbie Caillat-Brighter Than The Sun-just makes you feel happy
Nicki Minaj- Super Bass
Foster the People-Helena Beat
Toby Keith-Made in America, good september 11th reminder and classic country, american pride!

Alrighty gotta get ready :)
T

No comments:

Post a Comment