Friday, October 22, 2010

"Strip Me"

My new favorite song of the moment is Natasha Bedingfield's "Strip Me".  It's become an anthem I scream/sing in the car on the way to work.  I think it's also the song they used in the preview of the new Rachel McAdams movie coming out...I'm having a brainfart on what the title is.  Anyways, lots of new music to look forward to.  The new Sugarland album is awesome. Jennifer Nettles is one of my favorite voices of all time.  Taylor Swift, Reba, and Rascal Flatts all have new albums coming out as well that I am very excited about.  
Happy Friday, I leave you with the chorus of "Strip Me" :)


"Take what you want 
Steal my pride 
Build me up 
Or cut me down to size 
Shut me out 
But I'll just scream 
Im only one voice in a million 
but you aint taking that from me 
Oh oh no you aint taking that from me."

<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment