Monday, August 16, 2010

eat, pray, love.

saw the movie eat, pray, love last night and i absolutely loved it! it was a little long, but my favorite part was the italy part. the entire movie just made me want to save money into my travel fund...there are so many places i want to go! i currently have 1 stamp on my passport (to cancun, mexico) and i will be gaining another one next month when i go to vancouver, canada for a wedding!  i went to the wedding of two of my closest friends form college this weekend and it was absolutely beautiful and i had an amazing time, life is good when your happy. and right now i'm so happy with letting life lead me down this path..im to tired to be angry or bitter at the world, i just want to live with peace in my heart. eat, pray, love was an awesome movie, but now i want to read the book!
thats all for tonight!
BELIEF - Be Everything Life Intended Expect Fulfillment #TDL

No comments:

Post a Comment